Sunday 6 October 2013

Working...

Hello peeps!!

How is everyone's morning going?
Just thought I should give an update on life, as I'm currently at work waiting for my shift
start...
Having a job isn't too bad if you think of it. It gets you some money, get you some life
skills, experience in the field of work. But there are few things can really annoy me..
Like say all your friends are going out and they have invited you out too, but your working.
Or say you are invited to a party, you go anyway but you can't have much of a good time
as you wanted because you have work the next morning.
Ahhh life why do you hate me!!
Its a cruel cycle. You work for the money that you need to go out with your friends.
Bot your friends are out when your working...

But anyway. Work rant over, haha.
Have a good day peeps. And will talk later.

Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment