Tuesday 8 October 2013

Old Friends

So hello peps!!

Hows everyone been?? I haven't been to bad myself. After what has felt like years my cold
is slowly going. Yay... Well until the next one that is...

So today I met up with a good friend of mine, who I haven't seen in a while. Since he lives
a few hours away. But comes to town for college. And since I'm ether at sixth form or
work. I never really see him :( and have been trying to meet up. And to day we finally meet up. It was soo good to see him again as w have long chats about life and shizzle.

But my friend also makes me think that i should really keep in touch with others. As I
never get to see or talk to many of the old that I used to know. And its sad really.
But then again if people really did wanna be your friend, then they would of kept in contact.
Hmmm some thing to think about...

Well anywho will update you all soon xD

Time for bed me thinks. Night world x

No comments:

Post a Comment