Thursday 28 November 2013

Hello Again!

Hello again!!

I'm really sorry that I have been away for so long and haven’t said anything. 
I have just got so much on my plate right now, what with: 6th form, applying for university and the rest of my life. And I know I need to update my blog more, and I will try to do that in future.

So I’m going to have a little rant about some shizzle that on my mind. I’m going to admit, I am possibly the world’s biggest procrastinator... yep the BIGGEST. I also leave everything to last minute, and I even call myself lastminutehannah.com... (I think I might have to change my blog name now...). So I will get set a bit of work to do and what do I do, just leave it to the last bloody minute. I just hate myself when I do this, as I get myself all stressed out and upset, and I really don’t like feeling like this.

I’ve tried to be more organised with my school work and life, but I just can’t do it. I have a different thing to do every week, and just sometimes I want to relax. Why is it so hard to find some time to relax? Wait that’s what I do most of the time... 

So if I’m not going homework, I’m probably playing GTA 5. And to be honest it is quite a good game.
But I will leave the gaming topic for the next update that I will write. I'm sorry, I'm such a tease :P 

Talk to you all later 


Bye peeps x

No comments:

Post a Comment