Saturday 30 November 2013

Game Consoles

Morning peeps!

So as I promised, I said that I would talk to you about my gaming world.
When I was younger, I never really played many console games or computer games before, apart from my dad’s retro PS1 and a few old games on that. And there was a few why I didn’t play them.
As I am a girl, my parents never got me a game console, as it used to be classed as a boys toy, so quite a few years back I bought a PS2 and my first game which was Tomb Raider: Legend. I could not put it down! And ever since then I love video games. I've got to say that the Tomb Raider game and also Kingdom Hearts are probably the best games I have ever played!

I've also been playing the latest GTA game, and to be honest, I would have not of played it at all. But I can't seem to stop playing it. I always thought it was such a boy’s game... but when it comes to gaming I am a guy... Okay I might not be great at zombies but I can still get to like goodish level (level 3...).

So now that the Xbox one and Ps4 is out I can't really decide which one I should get. I have
Experienced both Sony and Microsoft and I have no idea which one I actually prefer.
Well I am not going to get one of them yet as I want the price to go down a little and also
For some more games to come out on them. Particular the new kingdom Hearts game!! Ahh can’t actually wait!!

I will all keep you posted on the gaming.


Bye for now peeps x

1 comment: