Sunday 26 January 2014

Well its been a while...

Hello all and happy new year... even though its like a month into the year... yeah really sorry about that. Have been meaning to post but you know I'm a procrastinator and I avoid everything.

During this procrastination sessions I have been up my eye balls in coursework and trying to get my shi together for my trip to Africa, in which is only a week and a bit away... should probably get my ass in gear... I will upload posts of my trip after I come back as there could not be a WiFi spot close... I might actually die.... I will not know how I will survive without the internet for almost two weeks... :'( oh well I will get by. I will just have to talk to people...

I will up load another post shortly as there is an issue in which most people can relate too.

Talk soon peps

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment