Sunday 26 January 2014

Being ignored...

Hello again

Welcome to my blog about life and mine particularly. The topic for today is being ignored. And I know more or less everyone can relate to this area.

So how this came about I was speaking to a friend. Let's call him Jim (as I don't think I know any Jim's and I would like to keep everyone in my posts anonymous). And I was speaking to Jim about some old friends who I haven't spoken to in a while. And he said to me to just message them nothing wrong can come from a message . So that night I did so. I messaged a few guys who I haven't spoken to in a while just to see how they were. One person out of the few I messaged got back to me... so I thought hey they might be busy or something. So I left it a few days. So I went and checked a few days later and only to find that they saw my message and ignored it ( I was using a messenger app). So yeah... and its not like they couldn't take a few seconds out of their life to answer me. Oh no, that's obviously way to much to ask. It also makes you think that if these people don't even bother replying or just drop you a message, how my they actually value the friend ship that you are offering to them.

But on the bright side there are always people who will actually want to talk and spend time with others. Wooo and they are the people who you should treasure the most :-)

So I now bid you good night

Night night peeps

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment