Tuesday 29 April 2014

I'm Back

Hello again

So sorry about not uploading anything in so long. I have had a load of work on my back and deadlines so it hasn't been the nicest of times for me :/ oh well I guess that's a life of a sixth former, hay.

But some good news, I had a fantastic time in Africa, and it was mind opening experience. I would really advise anyone to go if they had an opportunity like this to go. I will hopefully upload some picture soon :)
I also got accepted on to my foundation course for art, so really excited and looking forward to September.
And in a few weeks it shall be my birthday, wooo party!!!

So that's all that's really happened in the past few months, yep that's how social deprived I have been due to school work :/ the only time I got off was during the Easter break. Even then I was still at work :( But things can only get better.... I hope... :P

So I will be uploading some more of my life soon :)

Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment