Monday 10 November 2014

Started UNI!!!

Hello All

I'm so sorry I haven't posted for so long, its been a couple of busy months. 

Here is a picture of cute animals to make up for my absence...


Look how cute they are!!
...So back to my post... 

So in recent news... I have started uni!!.. well I'm doing my foundation which is at a uni... So its the same thing i guess. And I have actually been rather enjoying it even with the work load and the travelling that I do. It was a bit slow at first when I started, as I didn't know many people there and I had to make some new friends along the way, and getting used to my surroundings. But i guess that's half the fun, and you would have to do the exactly same thing if you were in a new job.  
Over the few weeks i have been there I have found that everyone is really friendly and the tutors are really helpful and help bring life to the subjects that you study. So I would recommend uni, I know its not every ones cup of tea, but even if you try like a foundation course I'm sure you will enjoy it. So go on take a risk!

I will try and keep you all posted on the work I create and anything else that come to mind.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment