Friday 14 November 2014

Typical Hannah Moments...

Hello all

So recently i have been having those bad day moments, like when you doing something and you actually think what has my life become.
Like I'm not talking about those days where you forget your lunch or small things that you need, I'm talking about like you forget the major things that you need for the day... Yes I was having one of those days.
So today I managed to forget my uni id which lets me print work off, my memory sticks which I had work I needed to print off/ work on, and the junk I had to bring in for a workshop.... and I didn't even realise that I forgot all of this till I was on the train to uni... yep...

I also have a tendency to miss spell as well and this is not fun when you spend so long on a title, and hand on my heart I swear I spelt this word right, but I still managed to miss 3 letters... I don't even know how this is even possible when you are copying the word out letter by letter... Yeah so after completing the page in my sketchbook, I have now got to some how do the whole title again some how...


I am like this on a regular basis, I don't even know how I actually function some days, |I would actually forget my own head if it wasn't attached.

Oh well life goes on...

Much love x


No comments:

Post a Comment